Halloween Competition....Nightmare on Elm Street!!

Alright PCB’ites, it is time for our [glow=red,2,300]Halloween building competition[/glow]

Come check out the warp at [glow=red,2,300]/warp Halloween[/glow], and explore the underground maze (try to beat it without cheating or by using dynmap!!!)

You have until October 31st to build the best Halloween themed lot. This can be anything Halloween related. There are several lots available, you can build in teams, or as an individual. Be creative, make it spooky, and awesome! Bonus points if it fits the theme of Elm Street, and making it fit in with the existing haunted house.

Please leave the fences, however you can make an entrance onto the street. Claim your lots with a sign stating the name(s) of the players involved.

also the warp is at [glow=red,2,300]/warp halloweenmaze[/glow]

Prizes - Not only will you be known as the best Halloween builder on the server (with a special badge) you can also win one a lifetime donator membership rank!!! There is also $1000 in game money for first, $750 for second and $500 for third. Prizes and winners will be announce after November 2nd.
::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Judges TBA soon!

I finished the maze.

It only took 84 years

[youtube]isyh8f9vWI4[/youtube]

There is defiantly very stiff competition and i’m thinking that the outcome is gonna be tight and difficult to judge. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Iam wondering when the winners are going to be announced , it has been a week and there is no update in this thread

I believe Madant is on holidays, so you will have to wait for him to return. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Mrs Madant will be judging anyway, so even if Madant decides to stay in Iceland, it’ll be judged when she returns! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I am sorry for the inconvenience. In my haste of getting ready for Iceland, I completely forgot about this. I will post as soon as I get home :slight_smile: