Halcyon Cleanup

Due to inactive Halcyon residents, Halcyon will kick out people that haven’t been online within the last 3 months. This will happen sometime in the near future. I am doing this because most of our residents were banned or inactive and I don’t want Halcyon’s warp to be taken away. Doing this will also raise traffic in Halcyon as well as its building budget. This process will begin on 22-4-16 (4-22-16).

Thanks,
                                                                                                                    Lego

[glow=red,2,300]PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IN GAME IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE RESIDENT OF HALCYON TO AVOID MISTAKES[/glow]

And what abouts people stuff in their houses? You just gonna claim whatever is in their chests? And 3 months isn’t a very long time, people could just be taking a break… I think you need permission from a staff member if you would like to do something like this.

When someone is inactive for 3 months without notice, it’s allowed to do that.

3 months is enough time

I will move their stuff into a chest somewhere labeled with their name. All they need to do to reclaim it is to ask me to unlock their chest.

I think if the person gives notice, it’s generally 6 months allowed. e.g.

hey guys i’m studying for my finals so i’m gonna be away until september be back then

wouldn’t have their stuff taken away since they gave notice (preferably on the centralized absence thread).

Even if they didn’t give notice, i wouldn’t take away there stuff. I’m putting everyone’s stuff in chests in a chest building labeled with their name and all they need to do is ask for me to unlock it.

If they gave notice i wouldn’t take away their home either.

This is the correct way of doing it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.