Guestcity flood!

Yeah, doors only is the standard for most all maps.

Swordmaster was right, the replace water thing does nothing because geyser is a different block. Same thing with “active_water” it too, is different from water.

As far as I know, this issue is solved for the moment. If you want a geyser, your just going to need pro+ to do it for you.

To use the replace command on unknown blocks, /about the block first, it will give you the correct name for that block.

I had to unflood someones map a little while back, after air_flood killed the physics I used replace to clear the rest of it up, aslong as you know the block name then it always works.

just wondering, for asthetic purpose, is it possible to make a geyser into a confined area such as a fountain or something along those lines? or will it always flood the map?

wait so “physics” only work with a trainee op. unless a op changed the physics and flooded the city the greifer would have to be a hacker.

i may be wrong and this is just a guess.

depends…it shoots straight up most times and floods the land…so im assuming no

super lame is lame

The physics levels can be changed on every map. Physics 5 is doors only. It prevents any other motions like fireworks, trains, zombies etc.

Could you set the physics on my map to allow that? I’ve been trying to use that stuff but they don’t work because of the physics.

I changed it for now, but please don’t abuse the physics. Enough fireworks etc can cause real lag.

ok, I don’t want lag either. I’ll keep it to a minimum.

Yeah… sorry about that Kyle… no, I didn’t flood Guestcity, but yes, I did accidently flood Castles… Sorry… I derped big time there. But I turned myself in! It was all good and I swore to never use it again, as for this Guestcity flood, I don’t know who. Best of luck though! :slight_smile: