Greatest Survival Town of Map 1.7!

Welcome to the Greatest Survival Town Contest!

Here, every player will be able to vote twice for the town they deem to be the best town that has been created during the time of the 1.7 map. Now don’t just pick yours as that wouldn’t really make this a competition, I really want everyone to be truthful when they vote. When you vote think about: detail, structures of the buildings, is it’s theme the same throughout, and whatever else suites your fancy!

I’m not going to give out details on what the rewards are going to be for the winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd), that’s something you guys are going to have to find out when this is over! :slight_smile:

There’s a lot of towns, so pick wisely!

Wow so many survival towns. Didn’t know we had this many! Gonna have to go check some places out XD

Bumpity, bump bump bump, bump. More votes would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for my 2 favorite towns :smiley: of course lol

So what’s going to be done with this contest?

Ah, yeah… I got busy with school with tests and exams… Sorry about that.

Anyways…

Saint’s town Alta wins First Place!
Anth’s town NewHaven wins Second Place!
Kurry’s town Kuribo wins Third Place!

Each of you will be given a Medal (Clock) that is renamed and lored to give it some added oomph to it.

Oh, but that’s not all!

EVERY player who made a town and was mayor of it will be given $500 ingame. Vice-Mayors will not be given any money, sorry! With Co-Mayors the money will be split between each of the Mayors. If you made multiple towns you do not get extra cash. If it did not have a warp it did not count as a town.

The money is a thank you for playing on our server and building great towns within the 1.7 map! Thank you all! <3

Here is the list of players who received rewards:
Saintnizair
Thejoshua79
AlexziaGreene
Ferrari5746 *
Godsjedi12315
Batman_Panda
Niko12099
busterlef
Emfitty
LegendofCharks *
Henryk89
Javierero (koalamama)
Phyrne
noxiusgg *
MansfieldZack
SpllatPT
CherryRed (vaiovista)
Rollin95 *
Fluffy_Manimal
griff2525 (TNT1787)
DuckGyver
Hard24get
Axelflorian *
ccrocks123456 *
kurrpeted98989
Inseri *
Marmuffin *
PLIMPSOLL
Ouhai_Ruby
anthjmon10
Metazealot
jon1920 *
Natepot
VasiliKot
ghostinmachine7
Piehole314
emmaapple12345
IdeasMaster101 *
zakrox96 *
lcmbkill
twan961 (feltheboss)
Willstump
elemental7turtle
Yomigaere
XiaoRubbishz

Anyone with * did not receive money as they have not been on. Anyone with brackets mean the money was split between the two of you.

Again I thank you all for playing on this server! I hope this little bit of money helps you guys! :smiley: