Great wall of China!

I just got the idea to build The Great Wall of China, once 1.8 is out I’ll need a lot of miners to get cobble and mossy cobble since money will be wiped when we update it. I haven’t got the picture of the real wall, but who cares? It’s just a wall, how hard can it be?

I want the wall to go round a REALLY big area, and inside that area I want to make a china kind of theme’d town.

Woop
-Vaiovista

I would love to help. Plus, I could mine and make an underground town at the same time! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool! ;D Thanks!

Yes! I shall help you with the project!

i would like to help both vai and ouhai :stuck_out_tongue:

For sure ill help I can defiantly supply stuff and help in general.

one thing though, maybe use sandstone, smooth, mossy, cobble and some wood too, so you can make it detailed instead of just… a wall… xD

i lend you my axe! err pick! ill help :L

It’s not just going to be a ‘wall’ It’s gonna look like the great wall of china and, YES I will use sandstone and wood. Ggg, thanks, but the pickaxe will be deleted in 1.8…

Thanks everyone for your help! :slight_smile:

you have my pick to this project ill help

ill totally help! Its a great huge, massive flippin wall! how hard can it be lol!

This project will start as soon as MC updates and the server updates to 1.8 ;D

I’ll donate cobb from making Valem, and I’m sure keaton will share as well >.>

I could help mine seeing as I need cobble to make a castle in 1.8 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.