grantkirby - 25th of February, 2017

[html]

Minecraft Username grantkirby

Date of Ban 25th of February, 2017
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by idk

Reason for Ban I don’t honestly know what I did

Reason to be Unbanned I just asked if anyone knew the mayor of a city and I was banned it never expires

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
22nd of January, 2017

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

What you did (today and yesterday)

• go beserk over a sign
  • non stop asking for warps for your waterpark
  • asking for a warp of a city you don’t even own
  • asking if you could claim that city tho it had logs, and dcontinuously asking after denying multiple times, giving multiple verbal warns and kicks/mutes.

how long am I banned for?

Well your ban is permanent until you convince me to unban you

what do I do to convince u?

Well, you sent me two PM’s and even e-mailed speedy. The last thing is kind of disrespectful as he apparently even disabled his mail on the forums and that is not going to work. I’ll leave it up to you, if you can’t think of anything I’m going to keep you banned.

in my personal opinion I think forever is to long please don’t be mad at me but I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong until I was banned and I didn’t know that was a concequence for forever I thought that was like a week or 2 I don’t want to get in more trouble but forever is to long. I didn’t even know what was going on until people started yelling at me I was very confused I want to see my friends again
I thought I pm ed speedy but what was disrespectful
I am extremely sorry I know most of this stuff sounds like a lie my I swear on my grandfathers grame I was confused and I swore I personal messaged speedy tell speedy I’m very sorry
I really cant do anything else to please u but say I’m sorry I really am

Don’t forum spam, that doesnt help your situation at all. Ill sandwich your 4 posts into one

You’re staying tempbanned for two weeks. Meaning you’ll be unbanned March 12th.

Locked.

Unbanned, but you are on thin ice.