Getting server out to all minecrafters

Pcb is losing alot of people but I have a idea we should make it a faction pop server with 5 factions and I could put it on planet minecraft but I want to be one of those faction leaders since I came up with the idea
8) 8)

We are not making it into a faction server. We can have factions like we do now, but not a dedicated server.

Why not it would be different and kinda fun

I hate faction servers. So it’s a big NNNNOOOOOOOO From me. I just don’t like how people can just go around and kill anybody for no reason what so ever. This is one of the reasons why i love this server so much. It isn’t supported on this server to kill for no reason. So i’m just going to say one more time.

[move][glow=red,2,300][size=36pt]NO[/glow][/move]

;D

Maby it dosent have to be pvp

then what’s the point of the faction

Point taken but still

-_-
Factions are really just another excuse to kill people and get away with it on a server.

Indeed. The way we are doing it at the moment, is more make a village for the faction, and members of that faction can build there. Then organise wars/battles, and only people who agree take part.

Lets change the name to Project FactionCity WarBuild…

I tried finding your post that I found you on :stuck_out_tongue: Couldn’t find it though :c

Completely off-topic here, but Zesty. i clicked your link in your siggy, and it scares me.

Lol. I was just looking at that and I was curious as to what it was. Still haven’t clicked the link yet. XD

I like how we have the factions now if we made it a dedicated it just wouldn’t be fun at all… And plus ever actually thought what PCB means its literally in the name >.>

[size=24pt]PROJECT CITY BUILD

Faction servers always have like 5 people bossing people around so they basically tell u wat to do without fair choice