Get to know me

I am autistic.
That is really all you need to know.

Jakoba asked people to post some stuff about themselves at some point, and the title still fits. People seem to enjoy this, so ahhh what the hell! :smiley:

Kk, Ima give it a go too:

Hi, My name is Marco Kraal, I am 13 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I am afraid of wasps (YES I REALLY AM) And I love to play Minecraft. One of my bigges hobbies is… yes… Trains. I own trains on scale H0 (1:87) wich can be computer controlled (awesome right??)

^ is all you have to know.

I can fly

I can eat

My name is Billy I am 18 and I am a musician, I play many instruments but mainly tuba cornet and bass guitar and I enjoy playing in marching bands. I like listening to bands like Black Sabbath, Metallica and Status Quo. I enjoy watching sports like football (soccer), cricket, F1, NASCAR (yes the English can watch it to) and I like touring cars.

Nascar??F1? ??? ?Am I in Heaven :o

Im afraid of wasps.And ii like trains abit

I love all forms of motorsport really… I watch it for the crashes mainly lol…

And ii like trains abit
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw#ws]I LIKE TRAINS (asdfmovie song)[/url]

hi i know u but u dont know me right? well let me introduce myself then

my name is christian regensburg i am 17 almost 18 in feb

i live in netherlands and love minecraft but i love something more jx love it tooo i love trains the trains i love are mostly dutch types like the ns1600-1700 locs the ns2200 and some passenger trains my father had a model trainroad it was railN so smaller than H0 like jx have,
but we made a decision we sell the rail and start over so i help my dad often.

thats me so: hi i know u and u know me! XD

EDIT: sorry i meaned marco

uhm question

feedback
Very nice work! If you lived in Chicago, I can promise you I can get you a job just like that. snaps

WELL anyways, about me. I am Faiz, i’m a Palestinian. I have been playing videogames since like I was 4, and started to change my nerdy ways by going to the gym, starting last year. I’d post before and after pics, but i don’t think you all are ready to ditch your lovers for me just yet… o: Ahem… I was almost shot in the head before, a sniper bullet was about 3 feet from my head. Uhm… Im sexy… I like cake… And… Idk, doubt anyone would ready dis but hey, hi.
[/quote]

u a soldier?