General Discussion

Sorry for what?

Nononononooooo people just admire me. Besides, it hasn’t been this obvious to me for someone before haha and I mean I guess this person is somebody I find attractive too. Just kind of weird because people make it noticed when they really like me as a person, but never more than that until the other day :s

Hahaha I don’t know why but for some reason just then Cherry you sounded so silly I mean are you oblivious to girls or something I sure she wasn’t the first obvious one if she was then girls were you are have no guts to go oh fuck he’s good looking and nice fuck that doesn’t happen often. God Cherry I feel like you need an intervention

you must be one of the only 15 people to know about it.

We’re called the Pen 15 club.

I <3 Pen15, its my life.

WAAAIT…

haha that was funny! I like it! Can’t you see? That was a REAL DANK M EEME FRIEND a rel, DANK, meme indeed! I applaud you for this MEME And I like it?

I once ripped my pants in math class and my boxers were showing lol

I indirectly killed a small lizard the other day lol

My friend did that because he tried to jump over a chair but his trousers were too small and he was tubby. He did that twice.

I <3 PCB

Happy feet… wombo combo… That ain’t falco! O-OH OHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH! WHERE U @? WER U @? OHHHHHH, WOMBO COMBOOOOOOOO. GET CHO ASS WHOPPED.