Game Reviews?

Would anyone be interested in longer reviews of games? We already do brief reviews over at our Steam group curator (make sure to join if you haven’t already and follow our curation), but they’re super short. I’ve been thinking of doing reviews of older/more obscure releases, including guides to fixing or improving them.

If anybody would be interested, or has suggestions then let me know. I was thinking of starting off with “Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth”, because it’s apparently very good but hideously broken.

id like to write one about Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

its buggy on PC at first but ive solved those issues

I could write one about Half-life 1, Portal 1&2, Descent, Terraria, KSP, TF2

minesweeper also

I personally think that going for less-well-known games is a better approach. I’m pretty sure everything that could be said about HL1 and the Portal series has already been said. I’ve bought the Cthulu game I talked about in the OP and will attempt to patch it, and I’ll post a guide along with the review of it.

I can give reviews about ETS2 and SNOW if anyone interested…

NSUNS4 isnt very well known

#Stellaris

also, if it comes to it, Space Engineers

Is Stellaris not quite well known? It’s a pretty big Paradox game, and I was under the impression that it’s more well-known than their other games.

I’m not normally into that stuff but I’d like to review World of Tanks if that is okay.

I can do World of Warships and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare