FTB on hiatus

Also Chisel and Better Foliage would be nice

All for chisel, but better foliage is just a client-side mod; it doesn’t actually do anything for a server, I’ve tried it for PCB before. (Not for very long though; ruins logs, cuz they’re rounded and don’t fit w/other blocks.)

In the new versions you can turn on/off everything separately it’s quite nice.

Ah, kk. Nevermind, then.
Also, while I’m completely unfamiliar with Lua, it sounds like computercraft could be really fun; I’ve only coded in java, so it would be neat to learn the basics of another language for this plugin. Additionally, all for Thaumcraft.

1.7.10 was the prime time for mods. This would be the best version for what you’d want.

Needs more explosions. Much more explosions.

If you guys get this running again, you may see me on from time to time.

I agree with 1.7.10.
Do we have a modlist yet or no? I’m fairly familiar with creating custom packs in the Curse Twitch launcher. All we’d have to do is disribute a couple of auto-generated files and then the config folder and the launcher would do the rest.

OpenComputers-Brodur
IC2 (no idea what this is)-Cabal
Thaumcraft-Fatso
Chisel-Cabal
Better Foliage-Cabal

I’d like Redpower and some of the more general industry mods, but thats just my input :confused:

I’d like some factory based mods or industrial stuff. Maybe a railcraft thing too, if that fits.

Rival Rebels anyone? ;D

Not 100% sure what Rival Rebels is but “FTB Infinity Evolved” for 1.7.10 seems to be the modpack we’re looking for and more… how about you guys?

Edit: Link: https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-infinity-evolved/files/2264804

we’re already working on it

I gave up :smiley:

[Edit] I think crass has a base pack filled with stuff we can use/ mod further

Needs to be more hellish.

he said he gave up, but at this moment he is on ts working on it again xD