FTB Creative

Hi guys!

Would it be possible to have a creative map in the FTB server so I can build a city rather than sticking to the base I currently have in survival.

I dont speak from any technical standpoint, but a creative map would likely be a high load on the server, especially with all of the new blocks that could be placed.

I would love to have a creative mode. If possible, I want to have it as an area of the current map. I have been on servers that had both on one map. Not sure how to implement it, but perhaps command blocks?

We could also simply allow you to build in creative mode, but beware the potential abuse of that.

Nothing against anyone, but I’d rather not due to how easy to abuse it would be, both directly and indirectly.

Thing is… really if you get far enough into FTB you end up basically having creative mode… Other than the fact that you need those few seconds to break a block. I really, REALLY would not like to do that… Just the amount of abuse that could potentially happen… It frightens me, quite dearly…

Having a second map would be too much strain. I was really just hoping to see what people could do with FTB creative. Show off what can be done.

Sacred’s point about FTB already HAVING creative mode just by putting enough effort in is true. Multiple forms of flight, creating what you need though tech, magic, and other ways. There are very few things that are truly rare.

Work at it legitly! You can have near endless resources.

yeah makes sense i suppose :slight_smile: