Fraud/Scam message going around

Hey guys, i got a email from Rev. Philip Menard a few days ago and i want to tell you that it is a scam/fraud!

heres what it says:
[size=13px] am sending you this mail in good faith, My name is Rev Philip Menard. I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided WILL/DONATE 8,000,000 to you to promote charity works. God bless you. Waiting to hear from you [size=13px]Humbly and sincerely,

Now first i was like “OH HELL YEAH” but then i was like: “how the hell did he get my email?” I mean my email is pretty much out there and you would have to know me to get it.

Dont believe me?

[font=arial, sans-serif]http://origa.com/gigi/greeting-from-rev-philip-menard-philipmenard102yahoo-ie/[size=13px]

why would he even send you money in the first place?

I dont know to be honest…

Mark spam, move on with your life.

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious it was a scam from the get go.

Looks like a twist on the old Nigerian prince scam…

Really? You actually believed this…?

when i saw the 8k I was kinda like sweet. then i looked up the name…

Sir! I have a special opportunity - JUST FOR YOU! For only $5000 you can have access to all of Crown Prince Nageb’s fortunes currently locked away. With this money he can unlock them and send back 50% to YOU! QUICKLY! this deal ends soon:

E-mail: [email protected]

LIMITED TIME ONLY!

:wink:

8,000k dude… :stuck_out_tongue:

I need that money though ;-; i have to pay off a 1k deductable and i need about 1k for a new pc