Forsyth News

New news update.

Ill do the farm thing I’ve always liked doing farms in minecraft.

Sounds good, just tell me where.

I would be interested in running a farm, be it wheat or trees or whatever is grown there, whenever there isnt any manual construction to be done.

What? You want to sit on your ass while I make a farm for ya? Just kidding, but you can make your own all you need is irrigation and leveled land… Or you could use the urban farming scheme.

By manual construction i meant when your not giving me something to build XD.

Is there any cleared zoning where I can build my own farm? Will it cost any money to purchase the land? Is there a system in place for land zoning ($ per square block?)

I’ll have a farm and set up chest shops for the food companies around to buy food, but i will need the land, or a free/severely reduced price house/apartment. (I will give like 10% of profits to forsyth)

You can set up a shop in my plaza, a wholesale store, and i can get you a cheap plot of land.

Plenty of land to build farms, but it’ll cost you a good amount depending on the land size. Say your land is 20 x 20 , itd cost you 800. How its done is we take each digit 1 = 10, 2 = 20, and multiply it by 10 and add the two sums together.

VS-Co. (Velite’s Supply Company) has room for hired workers aside from Shadowhand1999. The wages are approximately 50/hour but varies on the amount of labor done. Work typically consists of harvesting the resources grown in my complex. The building is on the other side of I 85, near Hard24get’s glitched field.

Also, Fili, I’m wondering if i can construct a Billboard Sign advertising VS-Co. off the side of I-85 entering Forsyth. Hard24get approved it earlier but since your back i figure i should ask you before i just start construction on it.

Go ahead.