Fireconnor234 - 1st of July, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username Fireconnor234

Date of Ban 1st of July, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by No clue

Reason for Ban Lava Grief in Azteck

Reason to be Unbanned My Uncle has use of my computer and likes to play pranks on me. He probably thought the city was mine and tried trolling me.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Banned by @iRubix so we will wait for his responce on the matter

I don’t somehow believe this. Scapegoating never gets people anywhere, its your account therefore its your responsibility. Explain the reason why you should be unbanned.

Thanks

I’m not very sure how i could show you proof. I just got trolled by him and I just want to finish my city.

[size=12px]Also, he is sixteen just to make it clear. He isn’t 30 and playing pranks on me.

Still, your account is your responsibility.

Yes, but how would I prevent him from doing that on me? It’s not my fault he did that.

Use a password…

Your account is your responsibility. We do not care if we banned you specifically, we banned “Fireconnor234” for lava grief.

Quite frankly, if you don’t take responsibility and continue to scapegoat, we have no real reason to trust you.

Or… you can log out of your account so people can’t go on it?

I was just going to the restroom when he did it though! I’m not going to log out of minecraft just while I use the restroom!

I mean, I always log out of my computer when I have family over just in case. Might be helpful.

Yes but he was over for 2 weeks.

[size=12px]Ima be gone for a while so if I dont respond to anything Just know i’m not here.

This is the 2nd time I’ve had to fix it. Stop double posting. Use the modify button to edit your post if you were the last person to post in a thread.

@iRubix Can we get a response please.

It’s been awhile since he’s been on.

I’m terribly sorry for not responding to this earlier, quite busy this week.

As to this, the lava grief was rather minor, and since I’m feeling kind I’ll let you back in the server but I’ll keep a close eye on you.

Be sure to take care of your account, because if it happens again you will be stay banned.

Unbanned. Locked.