Finlays_chuchuk

Minecraft Username: Finlays_chuchuk

Date of Ban: 31 03 2019

Banned by: Unknown

Reason for Ban: I don’t know at all

Reason to be Unbanned: Discord ban -
This place is the only people I can ever talk to, make me more happy :slight_smile:
So I was given no reason for this ban at all, I would avoid things like this in the future. If I been warned it could’ve gotten fixed easy and with past experience with that, I would be more wise about this kind of thing in the future.
Whether it be for spam, unrelated topics, or some other reason, I would always be sorry and apologetic because it is my favorite community to talk with. Yes this company is kept between all the members including me, hopefully none of my settings have been reset.

Previous appeals: Not discord banned, banned twice on the server but that’s irrelevant

Ban reason:
Keep memes in #bot-chat-and-shit-post - you repeatedly post meme-y stuff in other channels.

Mannriah banned you so we will leave this one to him.

As Emfitty said, you were banned for repeatedly doing the wrong thing on Discord. It is clearly stated in the rules that “Staff reserve the right to kick or ban users for any behaviour deemed inappropriate”. In this case your behaviour has been deemed inappropriate.

You will remain banned until the 15th of April (2 weeks from your ban).

Take this as your final warning - next time you may be banned from Discord permanently.