Failed to login error message.

Hi! I’m new here and I can’t join the server in 1.7.2. I have a cracked version of the game and I was already able to enter in many multiplayer servers on Minecraft, but I can’t enter on this one. It appears a message saying “Failed to login: Invalid session”. Please help!

Buy the game. We don’t like cracked clients.

The reason you can’t join is because this server is secure, and you need to have a genuine account.

No, also did you know that you IP address has been logged? And that cracking a game is illegal. Go buy the game.

By logged it means we have your IP on record. If you buy the game it will work for you now.

Message to all people who get cracked Minecraft: it’s 30 god damn dollars. That includes regular updates and free online. Just buy it.

Message to all people who get cracked Minecraft: it's 30 god damn dollars. That includes regular updates and free online. Just buy it.

Exactly!

And now, advice dog:

Loooolllll

Umm… I don’t get how this is “not friendly”… It was just a joke. But Cya anyways. o/

bye then, good luck finding another server.

Well I’m going to, and the rest of us are going to keep joking. Goodbye, good luck with another server. O/

If this has devolved into what it currently is, then lock it I shall.