Faction Wars

NP :slight_smile:

ok this is still on then, ja?

Tis on hold. The original post is well written, and can certainly apply when we have more people. At the moment, it would be rare to have even 5 people on each team. Its kind of like the CTF event we had. I ran 4 games or so, all with fewer players than I wanted.

I demand MORE CHAOS! (In the arena and CTF)

The ctf would need rethinking. I ended up rage quitting as it lagged too much to play properly…

what is CTF? maybe something you guys did before i joined?

CTF = Capture The Flag

oic.

The Army whil be prepared for the battle whean the survival serv updates too 1.2.3 before that we whil not fight other players.

Just chickens and mobs :stuck_out_tongue:

I will update a outline of Hylian Knights for Times of War once 1.2 is updated.

Good Good. Gives me time to prepare to monitor the battles,wars etc. On another note 2 posts to 300 :).

OO OO CAN I JOIN which side can i be on though? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah Zing anyone can join. just pick a side that you think most suits you.

hmmm Army or Hylian Knights. I CHOOSE… THE ARMY

Prepare to be destroyed. Remember what happened to the Pumpkin assassins? :stuck_out_tongue:

yea…

All in good sport xD its for a bit of fun :smiley:

yea im getting bored lately :-\

good then maybe this will spruce things up a bit for everyone. Liam, can we make it so blocks take time to destroy with tools like on Survival, except on Creative?

Change gamemodes to survival? That should work. But last time we did that, pvp didn’t work still.

.> but with the plugins getting updated… maybe that would fix the issue? im just thinking that if we make the events all in Creative, and we do this one too, then maybe it would be easier to build/fix things this way, and easier to set back up for the next event.