F.C.A

all fca we have been found in a war we are against dragon_slayer
his god sword must be destroid and stopped once and for all we can finally take him down if we try we can break his sword

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US YOU MENACE YOU SHOULD BE STRiPPED OF YOUR FCA MEMBER SHIP FOR MINECRAFTIA!

FACTIONS!!
No.

(and dont double post)

Please, don’t double post when you can just hit “EDIT”.

As the Emperor of Farcoast, I declare that there is NO WAR with FREAKING ANYONE. Private Spiralvenom789, you have no right to declare war on behalf of the Farcoastian Army. As for your personal confict with Sergeant Dragon_slayer24, this will be discussed by the Farcoastian Government.
SO STAND DOWN BRO.

ye yes sir i am very srry sir

if not, i will stand in place of Dragon and the Hylian Knights will be taking Authoritarian Rule over the Farcost region.

We need to have a faction day and just maybe use the hunger games island and faction war that stuff. >:D This way we can really get into faction without getting people pissed about getting randomly killed cuz your not in the right faction.

[size=small]Heh, the inner wars survivial brings out in others, why cant we all be fwendz :3

no hablo inglis :frowning:

No hablo comic sans. (Hijacks Thread…)

I still think we should do something with the survival island. Would be cool to organize something were we can load different versions of the island for different events. I would love to help turn that island into something we could use for more events. :smiley:

or i can set up a bukkit server and host a survival island thing xD (jk)

^lol’d

^
^
lol’d indeed. +1 xD

Im not gonna lie a faction day would be kool and i would get to kill u once and for all my alter ego lol