Extra Life (Again!)

Some of you may remember me posting about this last year, but a friend of mine is doing a 25 hour gaming marathon for the charity Extra Life! The money goes to a children’s hospital based in L.A. but they have an established international programme.

He will be doing it at some point this month, but I’m pretty sure you can still donate after the event too.

So, if any of you are feeling generous, please help him out!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=107070

Any amount is good, he did pretty well last year, hopefully this year he can do even better!

He may also live stream it, if so I’ll post a link here nearer the event. I’ll also be bumping this every now and then too, so apologies in advance for that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not!

Ha, I like these events if only cause they are entertaining. The charity aspect is icing on the cake.

One time I did a 2 hour marathon of amnesia and donated 10 cents to my friend… But anyway that is pretty cool! It’s always nice to see someone help out other people! Even though most of the money goes to the government, just sayin… :-\

I’ll pass on the support, even if you don’t donate nice messages are cool too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bumpity bump bump.
Sorry.

BUT YEAH! Anyone feeling generous still? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is happening today! Started about an hour ago. I’m gonna try and stay awake for it all too :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone is still interested, you can donate after it’s finished too :slight_smile: Donations of coffee also welcome…

Is he streaming it again?

Nah, not much point making the effort to set it all up, only had about 10 views last time haha :stuck_out_tongue: