Expo - Aussie Aussie Aussie! OI OI OI!

[size=18pt][b]Australia, the home of the young and free! Our nation and culture has so much to offer and I just know it’ll be impossible to fit everything that should go into our pavillion, but we will try our best to show what our wonderful nation has to offer!

Current members of Team Australia:
Saintnizair
elemental7turtle
Kelzioauditore
Emfitty (Supporter)
_Specialk (Supporter)
_Andy (Supporter)

Continue breathing that beautiful spirit of Australia!
[/b]

I have a buddy @DUFFY8302 who is not in PCB who is Australian. For that reason I love Australia. GO AUSSIES!

[glow=green,2,300]-Antydough[/glow]

Straya Mate!!!

So whats the plan?

We should totally include all the unique parts of our landscape, there’s so many amazing things we have to display!

I wanted to make some interactive exhibits about our culture and technology too, no red stone project is too hard or too simple!

Some landmarks we should include that are pretty cool but not too tacky (can possibly make this like an open plan or close off part of it

The Lunar Park Gate (would look great as an entrance to the open plan idea)
Uluru
The Opera house
The Daintree
Aussie animal pride
Include some aussie cultural things, like the diversity of our artistry and architecture etc, there’s lots to do
Should also include some famous figures like ned kelly, the Eureka stockade and stuff like that,
EDIT: Forgot our Great Barrier Reef, tis one of the natural wonders of the world and what not! hahahha

Is it as good as bushells!!!

Personally I would do a giant BBQ, call me steriotypical…

most of those ideas have been done in minecraft so it’s all definetly doable.
I quite like the lunar park idea at the entrance.

Like we need a balance of Natural Beauty, Cultural Icons (like lunar park), History and technology, like our greent ech research and stuff, transport too even, we have a really huge rail and truck network,

They’d have to be like, smaller versions and stuff but why dont we break it up into say quadrants of like
Natural Australia, Cultural Australia, Future Australia and Historical Australia?

Sounds good, btw you would be surprised by the things Australia has invented, notepad, underwater torpedoes, VEGEMITE etc.

yeah not to mention all of the green energy, and disease research

I dare y’all to build a giant statue of the one and only
Tony Abbott

Most of my international friends remember us for our spiders…

It’s Straya day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Woot Federation day !!! Happy Australia Day

Interrupting for the sake of saying happy 'straya day to you folks. :smiley:

Here’s a plan i drew up
If you have anything to add pls come forward and we can certainly find a location
(For the black area I wasn’t sure what to do so any suggestions would be nice… I’m considering doing something like the giant drop (I can now make it as of 1.8))

So maybe the Lunar Park entrance could go like under the bridge possibly?

Three days left people!

• @harry212001 and I have been working on the interior and floor of the uluru/opera house - also one of the opera house’s roofs.

But seriously, we’re 90% of the way into the month, and only about 50% done.