EverlarkDesire - 30th of November, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username EverlarkDesire

Date of Ban 30th of November, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by VRA

Reason for Ban Exploting a Glitch for Gain in Survival

Reason to be Unbanned I don’t know what this means, how did I exploit a glitch for gain in Survival??? If I did, I am Sorry! Please, give me another chance!

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Reading through @Verna_ Ban Appeal, I suspect I got banned for the same reason. I am really sorry for doing what I did. I had a bow with like 8 Enchantments on it, and I got it from someone. I also had 1 beacon in the market, as I went to the prizes, spun the $400 and won a Nether Star. If these aren’t the reasons why I got banned @VRA please tell me!

@VRA she doesn’t know about it until I was banned.

Please don’t drag her down with me cuz she isn’t involved at all, she’s innocent, and also a contributing member to the server.

If it was because of shared chests (I heard from someone) She told me if i wanted minerals(she said ore to be exact) I can take them from her chest (she set a pass lock on it) as “diamonds” because we were actually mining for diamonds at that time if I’m not wrong. I did not give her any of the things I stole except for a enchanted sword and bow an arrow during the pvp mentioned. (which she was unaware about them being exploited from market inventory)

There was just some confusion about whether you were working with Verna or not. We’ve deemed you innocent, and therefore I will go unban you now.

Locked.