Eureka Tower

Hi all,
When I first joined PCB, I started working on a replica of The Eureka Tower. I got about a 3rd of the way through, before the project stalled. I have since completed the exterior of the tower. However, I really want to have the interior nicely decorated.

The project is in Test City, so it would be great to have a nicely decorated interior to best present the server to newcomers.

I would need 3 or 4 different floors decorated in different styles, which I could then copy into the rest of the building, so the whole building would be decorated.

I’d like 2 hotel style floors and 1 or 2 apartment style floors, preferably in a black/white/marble sort of style. See here for an example: http://www.crownhotels.com.au/d/metropolmelbourne/media/Metropol_Melbourne/Rooms/__thumbs_600_500_scale/CM_FUNC_ROOM_LOFT_03-of759dc.jpg

The penthouse will also be available for decoration to someone who is outstanding at luxury interiors, ( Jules167, Jagermeister96 I’m looking at you guys wink wink ).

Im going to gut most of the lobby and redo it cause the original is very ‘meh’, and Ill be making some further exterior changes.

The tower itself reaches from bedrock to the world height limit. It can be found in the BigCity V6 Map at co-ords: X: -1690.00 Y: 6.00 Z: -1600.00

Please comment below if you are interested in assisting! If you are a member looking to participate in a build in Big City, this may be your chance!

Photos:

Exterior Night (default)

Exterior Day (Flows HD + Shaders)

Exterior Day (Flows HD + Shaders)

Interior (Flows HD)

Sorry about the photo size, i didn’t scale them down. :stuck_out_tongue:

If this isn’t outdated…I got chu ima beast at luxury modern furniture give me a floor and I’ll prove it to yeh :wink:

Necro. Again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.