Ender Grinder Proposal

The main reason they were banned in the past was because killing endermen gave money to the player. Money no longer comes from mobs.

[size=1em]The End Environmental Society™© (TEES)

The End is a delicate balance. There is only End stone, and obsidian spires upon this vast, sprawling land.
Ender Enders are just one of many threats to the wellbeing of this dimension, it’s lands are finite. The more people that settle, the less space there is, correct?

Wrong. New studies show that The End can only support up to 12 persons having permanent habitats upon it’s lands.

Another issue is the introduction of foreign materials to this fragile ecosystem, not only do cobblestone paths to the abyss look terrible, they are terrible.

[size=0.7em]This has been a message from The End Environmental Society™©

^^^This guy!

Are we going to get an official response from the admins on this proposal? The majority wants ender grinders back.

We are talking about this with each other. Trying to get a way to keep the overpoweredness of the Ender Grinder down.

We will soon be coming to a decision on how to implement Ender Grinder(s). When the decision has been reached, I will make an announcement explaining the new rules on Ender Grinder(s), aswell as explaining it’s setup.

If we don’t get them, oh well, if we do, hah, my books won’t be such a waste anymore (in terms of commerce that is)

Heres my proposal:
Donator and trusted+ have fly
Donator+ dig a 4x4 hole 30 blocks down
now being able to use fly, fly up in the air, stare at endermen, lead towards trap.
Some will die, some will not therefore its still work but at a slower rate.

and endergrinders will be availible but at a price of (random price incoming!) 1000$

or we get quests back.

To any awaiting an answer or progress on this top, the development of server endergrinders is already underway. They will likely be incorporated into the map sometime in the quasi-near future, Before or after 1.7, I don’t know, but just know that it is being worked on. No final answers on specifics for cost to use at this time, although a ballpark estimate would be $200 for 15 minutes in the endergrinder world (Enough time to reach levels 36-40 based on current model).