DustyCrophopper7 - 5th of August, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username DustyCrophopper7

Date of Ban 5th of August, 2016
Server Other
Banned by Unknown

Reason for Ban Unknown

Reason to be Unbanned I was trying to figure a thing out with teamspeak and I was suddenly banned for joining and rejoining a channel by accident.

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
3rd of August, 2016

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

You weren’t banned for “joining and rejoining a channel by accident.” You were banned for causing drama throughout the 2 hours we have been on. Changing your names to “A Worthless Person” and such and trying to pull us out of the channel because you didn’t want to be in the conversation we were in. You were causing a lot of trouble and we were trying to have a nice conversation between us friends. We are not accepting this appeal, you were temp banned from teamspeak for two hours. And you’ll still need to fulfill the PCB temp-ban.

Locked.

You can’t expect us to have a 1-1 conversation with you for the rest of the night. I’m not trying to be rude and I understand you want to talk but you did cause some drama and tension in the chat. Please know that I really get it that you had every right to be mad at some people online at the time, but for the best maybe you should seek conversations elsewhere because we come on TS to talk and have casual chats with each other as we’ve come to know each other. It does leave you a little out of the loop since you don’t quite know us so you should consider it’s just as hard for us to talk to you as it is for you to talk to us.

You were banned because I wanted to quickly end the tension that was stemming from you and because of the constant channel switching and then the “Worthless person” nickname. Like I said, if you need to talk about serious matters perhaps the PCB TS is not your best option. That was kind of the plug being pulled there.