Don't consume "illegal" pot (Ban Appeal)

Minecraft Username: Thor14672
Date of Ban: 7/12/18 maybe 7/11/18
Banned by: Penguina if I remember correct, if not I am sorry

Reason for Ban: I found pots(potions) in a chest and then I used them. There was quit literally nothing more to the whole subject. I didn’t know there was even a ban on certain potions.

Reason to be Unbanned: It isn’t even hardly serious thing, all I did was drink a potion that made me blind. Also I believe a better way of handling this would have been to give me a warning first or at least told me why the ban was given to me when the potions were available to everyone at any time.

Previous appeals: Nope I have had Zip

Banned by @whbilbo :slight_smile:

Okay @Penguina, my bad. Thank you though

I was just wondering what the current status on my ban was? I have never really been banned from any server, so do they usually take this long? Because if it is possible I would like to get back on the server asap.

I shall handle this as it has been neglected.
I will unban you as I think someone thought you had brought the potions in. :slight_smile:

Side note: the rules have now been updated to make things more clear on NBT items :smiley:

Creating or obtaining anything in single player or another server that you cannot create / obtain on Project City Build and bringing it to this server (including saved toolbars added in 1.12). E.g. items or blocks with NBT that can harm others, items or blocks with NBT that gives an advantage over others (speed, jumping, etc). If you find one of these items, let a staff member know to avoid any punishment. Failure to do so may result in a temp ban.