donated 50$$$$

i have donated 50$ for me and everlakedesire $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wow thanks for donating!

thanks for donating :slight_smile:

Thank you so so much!

Btw how many of the wolfy crew are there? I can’t keep track of you guys.

How you the money split between the two of you? Aka time

OMG thanks Wolfy :)))))))))

Promoted both! Thanks, every bit is appreciated!

It’s crazy, it’s looking more and more like this may be the first year we actually filled the bar for donations…

Keep it up everyone, every dollar helps keep us alive and kicking! Thanks to you two, and to everyone else who has donated recently, you all are amazing.

Do you swim in Benjamins? Blow your nose in Washingtons? Bathe in Lincolns?

Just kidding, Thank you so much for donating! Every bit helps, and $50.00 is a VERY generous amount!

Thanks heaps! We’re nearly there!

Yay! Meating the goal? No way!

I want to see that meter break!

Thanks for the donation by the way!

Hoooly shizz! It’s been only what? Three, four months since I’ve donated? I remember the bar was only around $500-$600! Now, the bar is practically trembling under the weight of all the fat stacks of loot! Congratulations and thank you for donating; welcome to the Family :slight_smile: P.S. expect a donation or two from me closer to Christmas time when I myself get some fat stacks :slight_smile:

Lmao, wrong kind of meet :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for donating! It looks like you really care for this server! Thanks for trying to help the server stay online as much as you can! It’s now $944 out of $1000! I’d like to speak for all when I say thank you :slight_smile:

-Cookie

This is basically a necro. 2 weeks of deadness is long enough for something like this.