Donated $5.00 - Donation Matching for Anniversary

I’ve donated $5.00 to PCB.

The last time I donated was in January 2019 for a total of $50.00

Think about how many endless hours of gameplay PCB has given us over the years. I can’t even fathom how many good times, memorable moments, etc this place has given me, and I can’t put a price on the entire time I’ve been here. You are not charged to use PCB and are never any under pressure to donate, but yet we have a great community feel regardless with some memorable faces to show for it.

I encourage you to donate leading up to the anniversary to show that we want PCB to run for at least another 10 years!

Anyone who donates at least $5.00 by the PCB Server anniversary (October 19th) will be entered into a competition for ANY game(s)/DLC/etc of their choosing on Steam up to $60.00USD. The winner will be gifted that game/etc by me. The details of this competition will be released after the anniversary, so stay tuned.

If I don’t receive a single reply within 24 hours, I will once again match $5.00 up until the anniversary date next week every day and post a reply here each time I do so.

If I do receive a reply or multiple replies, and 24 hours has passed before the last reply leading up to the anniversary, I will match the donation amount of the last reply or donation post.

Click below to donate and comment here when done!

7 Likes

Kicking it off with a $10 donation from me. Here’s to the next ten years!

5 Likes

I dontated 6 dollars

3 Likes

Donated an additional $6.00, if noone replies when your reply hits 48 hours I’ll donate 6 again.

Donated another $6.00, and I’ll donate again if noone replies to your comment by the 3d timestamp.

Donated another $6.00, and I’ll donate again if noone replies to your comment by the 4d timestamp.

Held true to my promise! The highest donation at this time was $10, so I went and donated $20.
Thanks PCB!

2 Likes

Just donated $10 <3

2 Likes

+$20
The fun I’ve had is definitely worth the money!

3 Likes

Donated $20.00

I will donate another $20.00 tomorrow if noone replies by 9PM MST(AZ).

This is your final chance to donate for the opportunity to compete for up to $60.00 in Steam game prizes. Please donate at least $5.00 before 9PM MST(AZ) tomorrow to enter!

2 Likes

Entries are closed and I’ve donated an additional $20.00!

We’ve collectively raised $129.00 in 7 days!

Contest details will be released in a few days! Stay tuned!

2 Likes