Do you play an instrument?

Learning guitar :stuck_out_tongue:

But I am extremely proficient in the belly drums

At school I play the drums for my music course. I also make music with Logic on my mac.

I’ve made a soundcloud so you can listen to my songs if u want

I play the guitar! :slight_smile:

Oold picture :smiley: (But I’m totally rockin’ it!)

Piano for around 10 years, recorder for 4, and homemade 10 holed ocarinas for 3 years.

We used to have a flute and sax I wanted to learn but my parents sold them before I was interested in music.
But hey, I can write music. www.youtube.com/user/ThePenguinEmporium

No, no i don’t. I am not very musical to be honest. Its the only catogary under the arts that i don’t really like. Drama and Art itself is more my area of expertise.

I smell the makings of a PCB band…

I play the drums.

I really want to learn to play drums too. That’d be sweeeeeeeeeeet. And Piano.

Seeing as Niko posted, here’s other music equipment I own (amps etc)

Guitar amp:
Line 6 Spider III 75 (75W)
Bass amp:
Drive CD100 (10W practice amp, which I’ve used so much that it sounds distorted… I borrowed larger ones for the sake of gigs)
Bass pedal:
Zoom B2.1U multi effects
Guitar pedals:
Line 6 FVB2 channel selector
Vox V845 WahWah
Line 6 Floor POD multi effects (Now never used.)
Recording hardware:
Line 6 POD GX USB interface

Fuck it, let’s go all out on equipment!
D’Addario EXL140 Light Top/Heavy Bottom strings, for dat extra down tuned beefy tone
Dunlop 2mm stubby picks, for more beef once again, but thin enough for faster playing.

COME AT ME TECHNICAL MUSIC PEOPLE!

I play guitar and piano and other various percussion stuffs in my orchestra

My guitar equipment is basically Liam’s minus some stuff here and there, Line 6 all the way man I love my spider III.

I also play the skin flute.

Yeah so my dad made me a bet when he was flat out drunk yesterday (with witnesses), unsurprisingly he lost the bet the next day and now he’s supposed to get me a Gibson guitar :’))) The bet was “If I go two weeks without beer I’ll get you a Gibson”

Don’t make bets when you’re drunk kids!

Grade 5 piano - video shows me playing Cradle Song
[youtube]91hpcNaVP3E[/youtube]

If the link works.
If not, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91hpcNaVP3E&feature=youtu.be

'mirin dem zildjians m8, I have the same

Eh, I’ve played piano for about 10 years now, violin for about 5 years. The only recordings I have at this point are the ones I made two years ago or so. They’re here (buy ‘em if you like em ;), although I wouldn’t expect anyone to find this worth buying :’() - this one’s probably the most complex of the recordings I have.

Those were just me tinkering around on a keyboard until I got a melody and I was satisfied enough to stick it on the Internet. To date, I’ve only gotten two buyers but it’s still better than nothing, I suppose. Heck, I’m surprised anyone bothered buying it - perhaps out of pity?

These days, I really only play piano in my church’s worship team. I can usually pick up tunes by ear on the first or second try, and I’m pretty glad to have that gift. 8)

I used to play the drums, and the piano, but now I switched to saxophone. And in my school we play marimba, tin flute, and recorder… Im very musical… ::slight_smile:

[glow=green,2,300]-AntydoughplaysMC[/glow]

Mick Jones