Depressing things and a game Im curious who plays

so to start this off.

Hi, I’m Deadly. Ive been part of PCB for 3ish years and I started drifting away because TF2. I am now drifting away from TF2 because TERA.

I recently got a “daughter”. How did this happen? Well I was bout 9 or 10 years of age when she was born and before she was born, her father died in a car accident on the way to the hospital. Long, depressing story short, when she turned 9 years old, she started calling me “papa” and well her mom told me that Ive been like a father to her ever since she was born.

Ok small backstory out of the way. Im here to ask a question.

Who here plays TERA? I know I do, I am currently helping my “daughter” level up her character so I can become the reaper when it hits level 40 >:D If you do, leave your steam user or steam profile link below and maybe we can play together some time?

Also, on a more depressing matter, I need someone who cares, who will listen and will try and help me. I gone into a rapid depression because someone brought up my terrible past in an insulting way and I need to talk to someone about it. Its gotten to the point where I feel like im giving up and just wanting to die.

Sorry to end this on a sad note,
Deadly

Hey man Im here if you need someone to talk to. You can PM me anytime man. Depression sucks, especially when no one listens.

PM me! We can talk there or on Skype if you have one. I’d be happy to talk when I can, school is quite cumbersome :o

Sorry you’re feeling down, though. My friends play TERA, so maybe you can explain it to me a bit, I don’t really know much about it lol. Whenever I don’t feel too good, I like to talk about things I like or things that make me happy, so maybe this will cheer you up :slight_smile:

You can PM me anytime you’d like to talk. I don’t hop in-game much these days, but I check the forums multiple times every day.

You should not be ashamed of your past. It’s part of who you are, and if someone has a problem with it, there’s nothing you or anyone else can do to change it. It might seem like that fact will trap you, but you’ll find it liberating: your past is already determined, but you still have your entire future to shape!

Hope is never gone as long as you’re alive, because as long as you’re alive, you can change your future.

I don’t play TERA, but I personally find it very admirable that you look after your “daughter”. It sounds like she’s counting on you!