Danielsuna2002

Minecraft Username: Danielsuna2002

Date of Ban: --/–/2019

Banned by: I dont know who banned me

Reason for Ban: Minor Survival Grief

Reason to be Unbanned: i never Griefed before so how would i know what griefing is?
PLUS! It was the first time in the survival world so how was it me? It could be someone else that did it and got the chance to blame me

Previous appeals: I haven’t been banned from this server before

You were banned by @Emfitty on October 15th, 2019 under the ban reason of “Minor Survival Grief Please appeal @ pcbmc.co”.

You damaged Nynkee’s base right next to survival spawn. Would have been probably the first thing you did in the survival world. Not a great start.

How would i damage Nynkee’s base when like you said its right next to survival spawn? It was already broken when i walked away from spawn, all i did was explored spawn and found a chest with wheat which i thought its for whoever went to survival and found the chest, plus there was other people online when i was there before the ban, plus Nynkee’s base is in spawn so it couldn’t of been damaged, plus i don’t know which was Nynkee’s base anyways, if you were talking about the bases outside of spawn, then i didn’t do it cause i ran far off looking for a place to build. I never griefed, if i did then it would of been my first time, and if it was me then i am sorry and i promise not to grief (even tho i didn’t)

Not in spawn next to it, I checked the logs and to get into Nynk’s base you broke things, he had a stone wall around and a massive stay out sign. Bit hard to miss.

I’m incredibly disappointed by your excuses and your inability to accept that you made a mistake. If you’d just apologised sincerely without the excuses I would have unbanned you at the beginning of this appeal.

It was minor so despite my disappointment I am going to unban you. Just remember to reread the rules, don’t touch other people stuff at all. I won’t be so nice if there’s a repeat.

look i am sorry, like i said its my first time in the server, so if i did then i am sorry i might as well find another server that includes with building a city, even though i liked your server i might have better chance at finding a city server than finding a server including with withered water

I believe you are already unbanned, per Emfitty’s message above; "It was minor so despite my disappointment I am going to unban you. Just remember to reread the rules, don’t touch other people stuff at all. I won’t be so nice if there’s a repeat."

Please be sure to follow our rules and respect the property of others.

Locking this thread.