Daft Punk visited the server today

This post… is the best thing ever…

And this should be important to us… why?

I aint got time for no draft punk. If only Guns n roses would visit us… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, wat… That’s Minecraft 1.7.4…

Its not, that is why it is in the General Discussion. not everything has to be important to be posted Brodur…

I was more pointing towards the fact that who the hell is Daft Punk? :stuck_out_tongue:

1.7.4 and 1.7.2 are compatible with one another. The only major addition in 1.7.4 is twitch integration i believe. No new blocks or anything else which would mess with server stuffs.

Look em up brodur. They are rather famous if even I know them. They were on Toonami way back when too. It’s how I first saw them.

these are my two fave Daft Punk songs:
Daft Punk - Something About Us
Something about us
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

My favorite songs technologic. I know every word. This is a remix acapella mix of their most famous songs. Sick vid on the harder better faster song shad.
[Official Video] Daft Punk - Pentatonix

Nice vid Nam. The part from 1:36 to 3:09 is my favorite section.

Thanks Nam, that vid you posted was killer too O.O

Im sure that most people know that they did the Tron OST. I don’t know how many people have heard of the
Tron Legacy R3CONF1GUR3D Tracks though, which are all just remixes of the origional sound tracks.

Derezzed (The Glitch Mob Remix)-Daft Punk-Tron Legacy Reconfigured

My favourite song by Daft Punk is “Get Lucky”

Thanks to Nam here, that song has been in my head for days…

I second this. WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

These are my top 2 that aren’t posted yet;

Daft Punk - Robot Rock

Daft Punk - Aerodynamic

I like all of them, but from the last album, I really like this one. Especially the clip.

Daft Punk - Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas
Daft Punk - Instant Crush ft. Julian Casablancas

That was cute. Did not understand most of the lyrics, but the vid was good enough.