Custom Map Bank? (Head & Banner Bank)

Great Idea mount. Although I would maybe not give it to staff only. Otherwise staff gets overwhelmed. I would give it to trusted+ or just trusted like vex said

Btw hit 100 messages :smiley:

there might be a problem with trusteds using it too much causing all the server’s storage to be used up

If we're going to do this, there might be trouble with people loading lewd/offensive material from the internet. I suggest using this plugin, but disable the URL function to normal members, and instead only allow staff to upload material that they believe would be useful as decoration.

I’d assume Trusted+ would work
there might be a problem with trusteds using it too much causing all the server’s storage to be used up

And how would people know if they are trusted+?

Trusted+ = Trusted/Guide, Mod, Op, SOP, Admin

EDIT: You check your prefix.

Whats a prefix? Soorry dont know this type of language that much

Well staff know they are above trusted so there wouldn’t be a problem :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that dantosky thought they were talking about a new rank, trusted+

trusted+ refers to trusted and above

But why not members?

and also the plugin suggested has a map per capita cap, so that could prevent the overwhelming of the server issue.

a prefix is a text before your name. it literally means 'before the stem of a word"

also, even with the map per capita cap, it may cause problems with overly-large maps causing bandwidth to be used up, bringing us back to square one.

Thanks.

I knew what it meant in real life. But I thought it was going to be something funky ;D.

But why not members?

and also the plugin suggested has a map per capita cap, so that could prevent the overwhelming of the server issue.

As some of the people stated before, members could maybe abuse the power of having this plugin

we probs wont be using any plugins for URLs and such, takes up too much space normally and we have to wait for yet another plugin to update

stick to handmade maps. If you REALLY want that handicap sign (or whatever) you will make one.

As stated here, this suggestion would be more pain in the ass than beneficial to the server. Sorry but denied.