Current PCBT Situation?

As the title says

What is the current situation with PCBT? Who is still a member? Am I? And finally, why is everything dispersed and how did it get to that point?

All these questions help me to process what, why and how PCBT is doing. I’ve seen its going down and

down and

down, so what can we do to re-unite it? This seems like it will be a hard task. But one of the reasons I want to re-unite this once proud group is because a player has questioned me to join their team. They want to start a whole new PCBT. I told them that's probabaly not a good idea. But I'll be in that little group for now.. actually nah.

Alright, well I can’t wait to see what kind of answers I get. Cya for tonight!

EDIT: Does/If anyone want to help re-unite PCBT, please say so.

Well, as PCBT is concerned I might aswell say unless I’m very much sadly mistaken the 1.9 Hyperloop is still running @tomicalover held a contest for a rail design in Dubai no clue what happened though

The current plans for rails were abandoned with the advent of the PCBt Hyperloop, which has already begun construction and will become fully operational when the server is updated to 1.9.

A while ago, there was a lot of controversy over the company in general, which you could maybe read through if you have a spare few hours. The tl;dr of it is this:

If you want trains, by all means, have trains. But if you want our trains, then you adhere to our rules.

If you want your city connected to the PCBt Hyperloop project, contact tomi or me ingame or send a /mail, but keep in mind there’s a good chance that your city’s awkwardly placed, or too far away, or something like that, so you won’t be able to connect to the network until it is developed further.

See the topic for Hyperloop here.

PCBt is still a thing, it just hasn’t done anything for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.