Creative w/e request

Could someone come to -1135 68 2608 on creative and do some worldedit for me. It would be best if I was online as it’s a bit complicated but here goes! You’ll see lots of white stained clay squares, these need to be filled in. Ontop of those squares (except for the topmost layers, the two side wings are lower) should be spruce wood. Finally on the north side of the green square is a row of spruce, this should be extended over the green square and both the wings. Ignore the yellow squares for now!

EDIT: All of the areas that need to be spruced have some spruce already there, boxes with no spruce don’t need to be spruced!

Thanks!

PS. Also I think there should be a stickied worldedit request page, as there do seem to be quite a few requests

EDIT 2: Ohai just came on and did some and then disappeared of the server and steam with no warning. Probably something wrong with his internet?

PC crashed.

I’ve done the spruce.

Thanks ohai, could you also fill in the white stained clay (the roof) on every floor. Thanks! ;D

EDIT: And could you also remove the two red blocks by the villager prison zoo thing, I accidentaly placed them and they became locked.