Creative Reset

The survival/creative server will be going down in approximately 30 minutes from the time of this post. As stated in our previous announcements, we will be resetting the creative map and uploading the previous map for download.

The process may take anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours.

See you all soon on the new map!

Edit: we’re running fairly overtime to get this set up, sorry!

HYPE MACHINE FULL GEAR

Here we go bois. It’s been a good map, and I’ll miss lots of the cities and memories, but this map is gonna be a million times better – I can already feel it. Let’s build some good shit.

In memoriam:

Budapest
Portland
Hokkaido
Ceres
Belmont
Freehold
Tentari
Sunshine City
Avalon
Southport
Palmont
Oakwood
Gibraltrar
Oreville
Zurich
Lagos
Peach Grove
Arechi

[youtube]RNVoZVFpW58[/youtube]

Oreville doesn’t belong on that list tbh.
(No disrespect on maker, I made that city with a friend.)

I’ve been waiting for this hope it’s good!

RIP island, we tried but did not manage to finish it… Its up to the staff now, all we can do is hope…!

XQT, ISLAND GOT SAVED!!!
It’s in dev, thanks to marco.

NO WAY! Im so happy, I need to put out a thank you video, or atleast a long, boring speech

If anyone can give me the coordinates of Tentari, that would be appreciated. I’m putting together a clickable warp book.

EDIT: Here’s the book so far (put beast of a command into a command block).

EDIT2: Thanks Asmo, book now includes Tentari.

Spoiler

/give @p written_book 1 0 {pages:["["",{“text”:“P”,“bold”:true,“color”:“gray”},{“text”:“C”,“bold”:true,“color”:“gold”},{“text”:“B”,“bold”:true,“color”:“blue”},{“text”:" Creative 6",“color”:“reset”,“bold”:true},{“text”:"\n\nWarp Book\n\nY values are all 200, so you will most likely spawn above where it’s intended.\n\nIf any of these coordinates are wrong please message virbinarus.",“color”:“reset”}]","["",{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Budapest”,“color”:“dark_green”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 3801 200 -4304"},“hoverEvent”:{“action”:“show_text”,“value”:“Ranked Best city”}},{“text”:"\n",“color”:“reset”},{“text”:“Ceres”,“color”:“dark_green”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4668 200 688"},“hoverEvent”:{“action”:“show_text”,“value”:“Ranked 3rd best city.”}},{“text”:"\n",“color”:“reset”},{“text”:“Clarita”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4876 200 2942"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Cspawn”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4995 200 -1260"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Doha”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“open_url”,“value”:"/tp @p 3859 200 1101"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Eldrio”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -6204 200 -1819"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Elric”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 3261 200 5403"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Frank Island”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4306 200 -2202"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Freehold”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 3557 200 -587"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Gibraltar”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 7944 200 6473"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Hieizan”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 3131 200 -2769"}}]","["",{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“HighPoint”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 6031 200 -1947"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Hokkaido”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -109 200 -731"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Hyperion”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 7411 200 6914"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Kingsburg”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -6426 200 -18"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Konin City”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 6879 200 -4662"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Miami”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 861 200 -6178"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Monaco”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 6957 200 2597"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“New Empire”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -6744 200 2300"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Oakwood”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -5668 200 1935"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Paris”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -1698 200 676"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Port Royal”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -606 200 562"}}]","["",{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Portland”,“color”:“dark_green”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 7373 200 -5002"},“hoverEvent”:{“action”:“show_text”,“value”:“Ranked 2nd best city.”}},{“text”:"\n",“color”:“reset”},{“text”:“Prymont”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 6053 200 -5155"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Samville”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4355 200 4895"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Seattle”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4149 200 -7080"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Tentari”,“color”:“dark_green”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -6609 93 1181"},“hoverEvent”:{“action”:“show_text”,“value”:“Ranked 4th best city.”}},{“text”:"\n",“color”:“reset”},{“text”:“Vatican”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 4200 200 -4427"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Victoria”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -4839 200 187"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Voltz”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 7798 200 -5154"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Warp Board”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p -146 200 260"}},{“text”:"\n"},{“text”:“Winterly Rock”,“clickEvent”:{“action”:“run_command”,“value”:"/tp @p 198 200 -218"}}]"],title:“Creative 6 Warp Book”,author:VirBinarus}

I am also one of the makers of Oreville and I say it should be on that list!

I worked hard on that HL2 citadel.

@_andy Im watching the online players and I assume its just staff for now, when will peasants like me be allowed to join the freshness?

As soon as everything is in order. Right now we’re trying to get spawn set up and fix Dynmap. There’ll be some kind of announcement or post when we’re open to you peasants.

@MrFerf The peasants are waiting at the gates, be prepared for the horde! Now, open the floodgates! (So exited c:)

Tentari was at -6609 / 93 / 1181

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Someone seems rather exited xD

Spotted on Dynamap:

Either it’s a really awesome generated structure or it’s a glimpse of cspawn’s surroundings.

EDIT: It can’t be cspawn because it’s nowhere near the cspawn warp. It must be a generated structure.

I see we have a spy in our mids! Booting up the dynamap, lets see what we can find! xD

i legit have the same reaction as Este lmao

DID ANYONE SAVE HOGWARTS?!?

I meant to do it, i swear