Creative issues

ALL FIXED, YOU CAN BUILD AGAIN
As you my have heard, we had some issues with corrupted chunks in the creative map. We’ve fixed the corrupted chunks, but unfortunately the map has been rolled back to a date before the corruption occurred.

[s]Bear with us for now, the map will be back to how it was very soon!

In the mean time, it may be best not to do any major work on creative projects until it’s all sorted.[/s]

So can i go on the server now???

@Alealove7 Wait until your account is cleared; wait until a staff confirms for you.

Yes, anyone can. Map is fixed so it should not crash.

creative still isnt resolved

please fix soon i am working an a big thing so pls

I lost quite a bit of work as I am sure others did. I hope we can get it back.

Working on creative now. All I had time for this morning was to get it not crashing on you all. Now restoring what I can. Only area that should remain rolled back is the Pixel warp area.

Edit: I believe I have fixed it. I did have to replace several regions around the error area. I may be able to narrow the changed zone if needed. Please tell me if your builds are missing from before the issue. If you made anything in the last 12 hours or so, that wont be there in creative.

Thank you for all your hard work @Kyle8910 im sure it is very much appreciated by everyone!

:stuck_out_tongue: Twan

i cant seem to get on the server? but thanks for all your hard work much appreciated

Fixed! Had to be restarted.

still cant access it

Me neither…

::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

John is aware of the issue, and is currently fixing it.

Hang in there!

Thank you for all your hard work @Johnathan im sure it is very much appreciated by everyone!

:stuck_out_tongue: Spllat

Any News

is it back now or any soon?

Fixed.

:smiley: :wink: