CopperTurtle - 6th of March, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username CopperTurtle

Date of Ban 6th of March, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Madant79

Reason for Ban Cool It

Reason to be Unbanned I am sorry I was just angry. I wont do it again.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

please put a full explanation and full reason for why you should be unbanned

Someone got me angry I was just mad. I am sorry for being mean I will not do it again. please unban me I love Pcb

Copper, I understand that you were angry, but I need an explanation of what was going on, otherwise the situation is bound to happen again

LazyGuy222 Was Building in my neighborhood. I told him to stop but he wouldn’t. He made me break some of my cars, he claimed a plot, and built a train station. His excuse was John told me too. But when I talked to john He didn’t know anything about this.

Your reaction was out of hand, as was the reaction of LazyGuy. All of you need to get your shit together, and if you can’t play with someone nice, then walk away. When a staff member tries to intervene, you need to recognize that they are there to help, and stop and listen to what is being said. As for the other players who are not part of the issue, you need to lay off on the comments and teleporting when there is an issue, or you, too will be temp banned.

You need to clearly mark your plots - each one, “Claimed by…” and each plot need to be clearly marked so that there is not confusion in the future please. You also need to calm down when there is an issue, and pay attention to the staff who are there.

Do not go on an instantly start deleting work that is not yours. Let us get the other problem sorted out.

I will unban when I decide to go on the game today.

Unban. Locked