Coolraekon - 2nd of August, 2013

[html]

Minecraft Username Coolraekon

Date of Ban 2nd of August, 2013
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Yomi

Reason for Ban Removing wooden planks in a very small tunnel (greifing)

Reason to be Unbanned I was exploring the world to look for resources and such minding my own business. Then I find a small area with irregular hills in the forest. I explored around and stumbled upon a little walkway in the ground, I walk Down a few steps and there’s a short tunnel. I look up and I see birch planks above and wondered what was there inside or behind. So I break the planks and water came rushing in. The water pushed my further down into the walkway and as soon as that happened a guy named Anj swooped down and asked me what I was and for some reason I left the game, I didn’t bother coming back because it was late at night and I thought I should have went to sleep. So I did that…

The next day I came on I was banned… I would have told that guy what happened and gave him his planks I took but I was banned… It really sucked I didn’t have the time to get on the website and do this appeal. So I’m sorry give me another chance.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Next time come back online and explain what happened if you don’t you get banned like this.

i hope you learned something from this.

I’ll unban you