Cometguy2286 - 3rd of May, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username Cometguy2286

Date of Ban 3rd of May, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Unknown

Reason for Ban You are banned from this server! Reason: Greifing SpllatPT base

Reason to be Unbanned Sorry for how rude this sounds, but this is a misunderstanding. Basically, what I was doing before being banned was AFKing in Spllat’s base to collect some of his AFK farm’s items and get a look around because I wanted to build my own soon. I might have left some blocks behind from these two activities, and mistakenly caused either a malfunction of the machine or just random unkempt blocks in places they shouldn’t have been. I believe I should be unbanned because:
A. I did not mean to grief Spllat’s base. I had no ill intentions, I just wanted some drops and a look around.
B. No real harm was done. Now this is an unsupported statement, but based on the areas I explored, I should not have left any permanent/large damage to the machine/base. I will gladly repair any such damage created.
C. I love this server. I play as often as I can, and while that may not be everyday, this was a shocker to log on and be banned.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Also, please tell me Spllat, are you ok with me in your farm or should I get out?

From what I’ve seen, Comet has been a good player and I doubt he had malicious intentions.

First of all I didn’t give you permission to afk on my base.
Secondly, you just don’t limit yourself to afk on my base, you broke blocks to go to technical parts that are easily broken (witch by the way were and it took me half an hour to find the problem and fix it, log block doesn’t work well with redstone and water streams)! If you wanted to see it, you could have asked for it.

That being said, you’re going to stay until [size=14pt]May 24!

9 pages of blocks destroyed and placed. You melt ice that I use to transport items, you broke my item elevator , etc …

Spoiler

I would like to apoligize. Yes, I agree with staying banned until then because I did not ask you for a tour/AFK. Will remove my home set there immediately after returning, or you can do it for me.

Solved, locked.

Unbanned on 24th.