Chinatown based on Hong Kong

Hey everyone,
I would like to build a miniature replica of Hong Kong in the forest near New Hanson. It would be a long and arduous undertaking and we’d need a lot of detail, but I think together we could pull it off.
Who’s in?

Sounds like a big project. There is a PMC project that deals with the forbidden city. :stuck_out_tongue:

[glow=green,2,300]-Anty_MC[/glow]

If you need help with roads, clearing etc I’ll help!

I’d love to help, but my computer’s fucked and fixing it would probably take another week or so. And even then, I’d be way behind on Hokkaido. However, I think you should definitely get @florspeed on this - he helped me with Renkou, which was basically Hong Kong anyway, on the previous map. If you’ve downloaded the previous creative map from the forums (if the link still works) you can check it out, although I lost the coords.

DIRECTIONS:[details=“Spoiler”]
1: Make sure you have F3 open. Also, try to do this in creative. If it’s survival, just select OPEN TO LAN and CHEATS = ON. Then use /gamemode 1
2: Head SOUTH until you come to Raymont. Then try and find the train station and go south on the VERONA LINE to Verona.
3: From there, take the BURNTON LINE east until you get to Renkou.
This map may help:

Spoiler

[/details]

@Asmodean_ I REMEMBER THAT

Ill help. Iv’e actually built a hong kong/tokyo On a different server.

[move]Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay : D : D : D[/move]

Please set out some clear guidelines of who is building what, and what can and cannot be demolished after a build is complete. There are too many issues lately with players tearing down builds because they do not like them, or they are in the way. The lack of collaborative players right now is a recipe ripe for disaster; so, before hings get ugly, set up the framework of what this will be. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.