Chicoo01 - 26th of May, 2013

[html]

Minecraft Username Chicoo01

Date of Ban 26th of May, 2013
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by ferrari

Reason for Ban steeling an item frame

Reason to be Unbanned i put the item frame back and i didnt know witch one to click or right click for buying the item

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

in chicoos defense he is new at the whole mineraft thing and has not yet learned the full extent of the rules including the market rules, I am almost certain that it wasnt in his mind to steal the item but only to purchase it, him only being confused on how to do so. There probably was a time when all of us were confused on how to buy items from the market

There’s a tutorial IN the market that talks all about buying and selling items.

still with no intent to steal the item shouldnt be banned if he put the item back

It isn’t that you stole the item frame, it’s what was in the frames. You tok diamonds and other things from pie shop, things hat he was unable to get back. Also there were other misc. griefs throw you in the market.

Sk8r, thank you for providing your side of the story. However ban appeals are meant for staff and the guilty party only.
Please stop posting in this thread.

I’m involved in this, and in all honesty, I don’t mind that they were taken, even if I can’t get them back as I don’t care for survival that much now a days. Heck, this is like the 5th time it has happened, I was just clever with the torch this time. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not sure what the other griefs were so do what has to be done.

Ok, since you don’t care, Chicoo01 is now unbanned.