Cexis - 9th of March, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username Cexis

Date of Ban 9th of March, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by madant79

Reason for Ban Spaming in the chat

Reason to be Unbanned Me and my friend maxis were skyping and he was bieng very annoying so i yelled at him in skype chat and a LITTLE in the project city chat it was kind of dumb for him to complain to you guys about me being annoying

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

You were consistently flooding the chat with all caps of rather annoying remarks, as I will show below:

[16:05:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> WHY DID U DO THAT MAX
[16:06:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> LEAVE THE CALL
[16:06:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> &^(%$%*%$%$^&$&^$%&%^$%^$^%$^%$^%$^&$%&
[16:07:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> BETTY IS FOR dumb heads
[16:08:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> MIRAND SINGS
[16:09:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> SERIOUSLEY MA X JOIN THE CALLL !!!
[16:09:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> max remember TIKI from ZANDER
[16:10:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> go TIKI UR SELF
[16:10:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Maxis> plz god ban him
[16:10:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> but i am god
[16:12:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] Cexis> BUT IM JESUS DRIST LIZARD

I have cut away irrelevant chat logs, but that’s the gist of it. You were a VERY large annoyance,

Earlier before that you reported also grief however when staff came to check out the area no grief logs were found. In real life this could be classed as wasting police time if we are classed as law enforcers…

Do not annoy people on the server. You do it again, and you will be perma-banned. No chances or warnings.
Capiche?