Centralised Name Change Thread!

[size=14pt]Mattheux1 --> BinariusHominis --> VirBinarius (–> Virbinarus on 31/09/15)

Tigerx112
AmberARainbow15
Tigerx112

gg did you not like amber?

Its a looong story

I like long stories.

I’ve Changed My Name From TheDarknesDeath To AgenTabasco.

Heya!

I’ve changed my username from

David9336 to DavidJT

TimelordRock246 - TimeLadyPop135
:slight_smile:

Justyn > Halcyon__ > Verna_

Hi,

My old username was: vizzone1

My current username is: VVIZZONE

wait, you’re alive? o.O

Yeah, still kicking :smiley: - last few years have been hectic (HSC). Its staggering how much PCB has changed… I don’t recognise any of the new guys and I’m so out of the loop.

Well I hope you get accustomed soon! Welcome back.

For those of you that really don’t know him (ME!), he’s the first person to ever be banned on PCB. EVER. That’s pretty old haha. We reset the banlist, so it doesn’t show his name anymore, but I saw it when it was still up.

Anyway, welcome back! I’m not on much right now (school’s being school) but I hope to talk soon!

Holy shitballs, I remember ya. Welcome back.

I use to be Apple_G but i changed my username to StarButterfly . PLZ FIX MY MEMBERSHIP! it says i am a guest. PLZ FIX [glow=red,2,300][/glow] :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-\ :-*

Please visit your profile on the forums, go to modify profile, then account settings. Here you can update your name. This will fix your issue. :slight_smile:

Wha, I got Banned…?

Since when, (Unless you are referring to that whole mess-up that I didn’t do anything to warrant a ban but got banned due to a technicality that let a random ban me.)

But anyways hi, its a please to meet your acquaintance… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello guys I’m magnificent_frog I have changed my name to smod3. :slight_smile:

Changed my user yesterday! Forgot to tell xD Anyways here’s my user!

ForbiddenMatt>MattDB