Centralised Crash Thread

Obviously not. If they did, they would tell us. Think about it, they are staff, if they fixed the server and players could come on and play without any threat of another crash, they would tell us. Even if they are updating us on the cause, they would probably make an update. I would suggest an ‘‘Centralised Crash Thread Update forum’’ if the staff had the time to update us (which they probably do for important updates) every time something was fixed, but with all the things staff are doing in the crash I wouldn’t think that is possible. Though I’m not a staff so I wouldn’t know.

Just my $0.02 :wink:

We’re currently waiting for a report back from our host. Stay tuned

oh the host is some1 else i thought host referred to the program running the server XD i know nothing about computers

We’re back online. Sorry for the long wait

Awesome. We’ve been through longer waits, this was nothing :smiley: ;D

yes!!!

crashed

RIP

RIP,

Any ETA on bringing the server back?

@_andy

use the upvote feature instead of repeatedly quoting and not adding anything please

It’s back up

Server just crashed, but came back up immediately. We are able to connect, but commands aren’t working, and apparently water isn’t flowing. CPU usage is at 0%.

EDIT: Crashed again just as I sent the post and came back up. Commands are now responsive. CPU usage is being normal, I think.

The server just went down with the message “Server Shutting Down.” Any explanation or ETA?

Server down, or just me?

Seems to be back up online now

Server down for me? Although I can join every other server, so idk what is happening, would be great if someone tells me whats up.

Not a crash, but something weird is happpening. If I speak on chat it says I don’t have trusted, but I have trusted perms, and on chat it says only Dantosky> when I speak

Does anyone know whats going on?

Most names are white as well. You need to change them manually when you get on.

We know about the problem. Just have to wait until Andy can fix it. Sorry.