Centralised Crash Thread

Ok the sever has been down for over 30 minutes now… Anyone know whats up? :-\ Or is there any way i can help?

Crashed today 6/29/14 @3:06AM EST in Florida. Restarted it already.

Crashing left and right 1st July 9:30pm pacific time

Crashing heaps 2:45 pm EST. Getting an error saying “Inter Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException”
Would like it to be fixed

Edit by Sacred: Don’t double post, use the modify button on the top right of your post to add more.

Restarting the server, RAM was at 91%.

Server is back up, RAM is stable. Go back and continue having your fun! =D

Did the server just crash? I timed out and can’t connect back.

Got back it, issue resolved.

Is the server down or is it just me?

Server restarted recently

crashed

Ayoo i don’t know what’s up but the server’s down and has been the past 15 minutes

edit: ees bak

massive server time-out zak said RAM was fine, but more and more lag in everything but chat. Time out proper and real :wink:

Sever is down after massive lag spike.

how long will it take to fix?

Sever came back up however went down again after 1 minute.

I will get in contact with the staff concerning this. plz wait and refrain from continuous posting complaints

The server is now up and running again.

Buttttttttttttt

Please refrain from logging into the server when it has just restarted else it would give a lot of strain on the server as soon as it is back and will go down faster again.

when you see the server back on just wait a few minutes before logging in plz =)

I have a feeling the server is down/crashed I am not completely sure as I was not on when it went down. :slight_smile:

The server is still down. Anyone know why?

spec is going to take another look tomorrow.
In the mean time. Join FTB =D or just enjoy the new 1.8 update =)

Server is still down, we’re still trying to fix it. Thank you for your patience!