Centralised Absence Thread

401st reply (cuz that matters now) :wink: I will be gone untill Sunday. I will have zero communication not even Gmail. I will be off grid. Cya lads later!

Gonna be gone for a bit. All my builds/projects are still mine, I will be back to finish them. (This includes but is not limited to: West Somewhere, Savoie Maritime, Port-du-Pug, and my currently unnamed brick town that has a highway connection to West Somewhere). Thanks,
Potato

I wonā€™t be online anywhere for 2 weeks, so cya

Iā€™m leaving on the 18th for a trip to London. Iā€™ll be gone a week or two. If any yā€™all London kids wanna meet up lmk on discord atmarj#3509

Iā€™m going on a vacation for a week. I might be on the server on minechat but only in small amounts. If you need me just @ me on discord.

Hey all, I wonā€™t be on for the next 5 days, I need to focus on school related mattersā€¦ See you all soon!

So I havenā€™t been on in a few weeks, Iā€™m not actually gone! Iā€™ve just been super busy and now Iā€™m partaking in Inktober (IG@shayydoodles) so I donā€™t have extra time whatsoever. Iā€™m not far, please donā€™t archive me. Iā€™m still reachable and checking up on forums. <3

I know I havenā€™t exactly been active in the past few weeks (or months) but Iā€™ll be in California and largely unreachable from tomorrow, 22nd October, until 2nd November.

Going to be MIA for the next 2 weeks. Heading to Indonesia for a holiday. DM me on Discord if you need me.

3 Likes

hello itā€™s az iā€™m back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey,

So I wonā€™t be on as much until mid-may because of school (final quarter and EOCs) but Iā€™ll try to get on during weekends and such.

Thanks!

I mostly wonā€™t be on, havenā€™t felt the same on the server lately and am taking a break from Minecraft, will be back at some point

Hello, I know my availability has been spotty, but I now know what Iā€™ll be doing next year. Iā€™ve planned my courses for my last semester at my community college starting January 23rd. I may be available in the meantime, but I work part-time so I canā€™t make any promises that Iā€™ll be available. If anyone wants to inform me about anything, please send me a message via the forums and I will refer back to you. Thank you.

Iā€™m going to be a bit spottier in activity for the next 3 or so weeks as I am going on vacation (and I feel like Iā€™m starting to grate on people). Iā€™ll still hop on when I can and if anyone needs me for something just dm me on discord:)

My minecraft/mojang account is being a pain in the ass and I cant get onto minecraft for the time being. I dont know how long Iā€™ll be gone for, hopefully not for long. If you need to contact me, my discord is Totqqq#4755 (when PMing me please state who you are because I might delete your message).

Hope to be back on PCB soon!

P.S.: Iā€™ll stay active on the Discord and Iā€™ll probably hop in VC if itā€™s active.

One of my relatives is expected to pass away, within 20-44 hours from this post. Given the situation, I might be driving out of town as soon as tomorrow (or between Tuesday and Thursday). There is great uncertainty regarding when I will be back and how active I will be. If I become mostly inactive, my best guess is that I could return, in at least 5 days.

Gonna be on/off for a week or so, meds for mental health are working but not at a substantial level. Will keep updated.

Iā€™m going to be going offline for probably forever except for a login every couple of months. My personal social life doesnā€™t really give me much time to sit and build with sports and school. Iā€™ll still use Discord, but my Minecraft career is most likely going to be retired. I hope for the best for others. P.S. I have been using my time I usually used on Minecraft for learning Spanish! :v:

Hey yā€™all, itā€™s yā€™allā€™s favorite raging gay asian tulip man. Iā€™ll be out of town visiting the beautiful Oregon coast for the next couple of days. Iā€™ll make sure to keep my presence active on discord. Of course Iā€™ll take pictures during my Oregon Coast trip.

Hope to see you all on the server in about a week!

3 Likes

Hey friends, comrades, and fellow gamers. Iā€™m going to be off for a bit. im going to be working a boy scout summer camp from the end of may to around the end of july and wont be able to be on my computer or access the internet very much. Iā€™m also currently moving out of my apartment and thats taking alot out of me. iā€™m sorry that im having to step away for a bit but i should be back after camp is over. If you guys have any questions just message me on discord or if theres any questions regarding Kreznik refer to Cavemaker as i trust him to answer any questions in my abscess. again sorry that im going to be gone but i shall think of you all very often and will be on discord from time to time when i get free time and a decent service spot. Love you all -Jake

7 Likes