Centralised Absence Thread

(Sorry for typos and anything odd about the format, as I am typing on my phone)

Hey all, this is jmvvana. I have been absent for a few days, and I decided to make a more formal post. Maddy and I were looking for Christmassy texture packs, when she found one and downloaded it. It worked fine for her, but when I clicked on the link, it brought me to an odd site. It requested to download a ton of shit, so I obviously declined all of it. They had the audacity to bypass the command and download anyway. :l

Long story short, computer had a virus, and malware. Virus has partially been cleared up, but the malware is preventing us from downloading things to clean it up. We reset the computer, factory reset the computer, and listened to hours of Dell’s holding music.

“Don’t you have a warrantee?” Well, with my luck, no. Virus went down three days after the warrantee was voided… Fml.

I hope to be back around Christmas, and I wish everyone happy holidays, and also a bit of advice.

Never trust Planet Minecraft.

If I don’t respond, that’s because I’m typing this on my phone, and won’t be able to check the site like I used to.

#PrayForJmsAlienware2k15

Good luck dealing with Dell man, they can be a real pain haha

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas, and I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

I will not be around for about 10 days, as my family and I are headed off to Cuba for Christmas. Cigars and rum…here I come!

Also I posted a couple pics from Iceland (these are only the ones from my iPhone)

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

Spoiler

Spoiler

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

Spoiler

[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

Spoiler

Enjoy!

Man, I’d love to go to Iceland some time. Enjoy the Cuban stuff!

Even though I’m not even particularly active currently, I do check the forums almost daily. But, off skiing in Austria from December 26th to the January 2nd, so I may not even be doing that.

I am currently without wifi thanks to Orange - always reliable, and am with my grandparents in France so you’ll be seeing less of this week or so.

Guess whos baaaack?

Ay Congrats jmv :smiley:

omg

shadow’s back??

Brb, going on holiday for new years. See you in about a week.

Just a week; no biggie.

Gonna be gone Jan 1st - Jan 11th as I’ll be in California and Hawaii, don’t blow up Rancho while I’m gone.

I will closely guard it but i cant promise anything

oops, too late…

Have fun, and if you find a Baja Blast, mail it to me

Goes to rancho

Selects entire map with //wand

//replace sandstone tnt
//replace stone tnt
//replace wood tnt

:slight_smile:

Back

hey y’all! I’ve been super busy with family in town since my dad is getting deployed, and I’ve got mid-terms in a week. I’ll be busy studying until my tests are over, so I won’t be on very much. I’ll try to pop on minechat every now and again to check up on things. See y’all in a bit. :slight_smile:

Hats off to him. I salute his service to our great country.

Hi guys. I know I was on earlier but amazingly in that time my laptop froze, I forced shut down and now the boot sequence is completely fucked. In other words, I can’t startup my laptop. So I’m going to be gone for a while while it gets fixed (I have insurance so hopefully my laptop will be okay). I can’t wait to play on the server again :slight_smile: