Centralised 1.10 / 1.11 Issue Thread

Please post any issues you have.

Staff: This thread is public! If it’s sensitive, use the Elevated Reports forum which is staff-only.

The Dynmap seems to be down.

ik i noticed :frowning:

Probably wrong, but did you make sure you’re set to the right version? If you are and it’s not working, then maybe reinstall Minecraft? If others report the issue, then we know it’s the server’s fault.

Well, I don’t know if it could work reinstalling it again, because I tried logging out, refreshing the list , restarting the computer, reseting the minecraft, ALL of that had failed.

Andre you definitely on version 1.10.2 of minecraft?

Yes, hywel.

EDIT: Nope it doesn’t work the installing. This server is so slow with me…

EDIT 2: Ok, I found out that it’s not server’s fault, It’s the VERSION’S problem, I tried to get in on other servers with the 1.9 version and it works so :I

So two chests of stuff just mysteriously dissapeared off the face of the earth, along with my mine being unmined about 100 blocks…

Can i be refunded for the missing items as i lost 2 blocks of diamonds, 5 blocks of coal, 1 emerald block and 1 block of iron. I also lost a stack of light blue clay and half a stack of light blue dye. Marco can confirm that the chest was placed and has dissapeared but i guess you’ll have to go off my word for the rest of it.

RESOLVED - ~ PRINCE

When i logged onto the server i noticed that half the house i was building was gone almost like it had been split in half. It tried to see if it was a greef but it just said that only i had placed the block and no one else had touched it.

There was some data loss yesterday. A few people have commented about this. It shouldn’t happen again, but unfortunately it happened to everyone.

Okie dokie thanks Mann! =)

I have had some glitches happen to me since the 1.10.2 server update. Like when I stop flying midair and land, my character glitches through the block I land/landed on.

I need solutions about this bug, this bug ruined my days of playing with you guys, and I have to eliminate it.

I Updated my Java and my drivers (I don’t know) and IT DOESN’T WORK, Buster was lucky to fix that bug and me I don’t have any lucky, this bug is not reparable im my computer and probably because of my worst internet/Wi-FI.

I am so sorry this didn’t work for you I fully understand how it makes you feel.

Andre try and take a look st what this video said to do. (Watch it all the way through even if that isn’t your error message that is shown) I feel like I had a issue similar to this in 1.9 update and doing this seemed to fix it…

No Katy, it doesn’t work.

EDIT: Btw, Mojang is to blame for this issue (1.10). Sorry but it’s true.

Switching between Creative and Survival removes your XP.
To test: /home to a home in Creative, then /home to a Survival home. Your XP will be wiped.

Update to above: Getting XP in Creative (via throwing XP bottles, for instance) and /back-ing to Survival will keep your XP.

This is fixable by using the command /xp -QL , where Q is the number of levels they have.

Not a big-issue fix but it works for the time being.

Edit: Added clarification, the command is for opped played only, I’m almost certain.

So, me and my friend derpymcflerp were elytra hunting and came across 4 end citys. 1st had the ship cut off so the loot room didn’t exist. (The ship WAS there.) the second had absolutely no loot spanwed, but all shulkers were there. 3rd… I would attach a screen of, but the forums won’t allow me to post a simple .png file. and my friend found a 4th, with the same story as #2