Catch up with Red ;P

can everybody sub to me to on http://www.youtube.com/user/MadTuber1?feature=mhee and I subed to you to red

Well guys, ive found myself not to be gaming at all lately, its really really doing my head in :L aha. Job Seekers are screwing my payments up and my parents are making my life hell coz im unable to pay rent. :L however, coz lifes being such an utter goddamn whore lately, you may in fact find me online a little sooner than i’d anticipated. Need something to take my mind of the crap lately tbh. Wasting time on Minecraft has always been my prefered method for doing that :L Dunno if you understand what i mean, but its nice to chat with people who judge you for your personality, like people across the internet do, sometimes irl, people dislike you because of things they hear or whatever. I feel with your responses when i said id have to leave, i have a place here among you. I thought taking a leave from gaming would be good for me, but for somebody with my difficulty’s mentally, facing the real world is a lot harder than for most. I feel so out of place in a world so many less deserving thrive in. The injustice of reality does my damn head it D: Hope you guys can offer me some moral support.

I know exactly what you mean. xD Apart from job hunting, I’m not quite there yet :stuck_out_tongue: And I don’t pay rent and stuff. Okay, I know what you mean about being judged personality wise anyway. Hope to see you around anyway :slight_smile:

I think many gamers feel much the same way you do red. Gaming is fun, but it is also an escape from the crap that is life.

I hate to admit that games are an escape, but then I think about every other hobby people have. No matter what it is, it is an escape from “reality”. Sports fans get excited over a ball moving around, NASCAR is just about the same thing but it wastes more natural resources.

Just do what you like doing and I think you can have a “good” life. Pretty much everyone regrets that they “wasted” their life no matter what they did.

Sadly, regret is an inevitable concept. Its difficult, i wanna be responsible but my psychosis has been damn horrendous lately :confused: I’ve had a headache like a thunderstorm for 2 weeks now where its just building up. I think tbh, i may try gaming again for a while. Its frustrating, my parents are freaks :L like, my mum unplugs my computer if i’m using it, just so she can start shouting at me for fuck knows what shes come up with that day. When people shout at me, i cant stop the voices shouting back and then it makes things worse, its an impressive concept being as crazy as i am.

What I never really understood, is why watching/playing sports is a socially acceptable hobby, watching films and listening to music are socially acceptable hobbies, but gaming isn’t so much. It’s only the largest entertainment sector, yet people seem to judge you worse for doing it a lot than other things.

Tbh, i was talking to sacred about this earlier, I think i’m gonna try coming back to the server full time again, my Psychosis has been tragic since i’ve stopped gaming. It’s hard for someone with my difficulties but this past month ive been making the effort to take control of my life, now i can handle that, i need my distraction back for when it gets too crazy, its a tough balance for anyone to handle but for me, should be interesting :stuck_out_tongue: i hope with yours support i’ll be gladly welcomed back. :slight_smile: thanks for understanding, mental healths not the easiest concept to grasp but the effort some of you have made to understand me has been lovely.

im trying to grow a beard :L lol i kid, in all seriousness, i get what ur saying… also somehow, to some nations, all gamers are american :L

HAH! all the Brits on here are now americans… and Kedji… and Bolje.

anyhoo, Red, it will be good to have you on board again. if things ever straighten up for me here at home, i will be back on more to play with everyone else as well.